Chia is one of the healthiest foods on this planet and loaded with nutrients that can have important benefits for your body and brain.
Grown in the pristine farm land of the Atherton Tableland in North Queensland, Dennis and Maryann Salvetti have been farming for over 35 years and produce grass seed and legumes for both the Australian Domestic and Export Markets.
White and Black Chia Seed are the first food grade products grown, graded and packed by the Salvetti Family under their Australian Superfoods NQ (ASF) brand on their red volcanic soils of North Queensland.
This fourth generation farming operation supplies high quality Chia seeds for the Australian and International consumer.
Imported Chia Seeds are not covered by Australia’s strict health codes so there is a possibility that the stated benefits of Chia seeds, when imported, do not have the same health benefits as the Australian grown Chia seeds.
Here are 11 Proven Health Benefits of Chia Seeds:
1. Chia Seeds Deliver a Massive Amount of Nutrients With Very Few Calories
2. Chia Seeds have a High amount of Beneficial Antioxidants
3. Almost All The Carbs in Them Are fibre
4. Chia Seeds Are High in Quality Protein
5. Due to a High fibre and Protein Content, Chia Seeds Should be Able to Help You Lose Weight
6. Chia Seeds Are High in Omega-3 Fatty Acids
7. Chia Seeds May Improve Certain Blood Markers, Which Should Lower The Risk of Heart Disease and Type 2 Diabetes
8. They Are High in Many Important Bone Nutrients
9. Chia Seeds Can Cause Major Improvements in Type 2 Diabetics
10. Chia Seeds Can Improve Exercise Performance as Much as a Sports Drink 11. Chia Seeds Are Easy to Incorporate Into Your Diet