Maja is a Gentling Way Practitioner, a practitioner of the Arvigo® Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy and also has a background in Shiatsu and Oriental Medicine.
In Maja’s gentle touch sessions, she will help you with:
- Stress, fatigue and all adrenal or metabolic challenges
- Weakened immune system
- Feeling the cold, catching cold and never feeling well enough to enjoy life
- Digestive issues, such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), reflux, gastritis, constipation, heartburn or indigestion
- Muscular tension, aches and pains, structural distress, fibromyalgia
- Twisted pelvis and past broken tailbone
- Misplaced or mispositioned uterus and other organs
- Frequent urinary infections or incontinence
- Scar tissue, adhesion repair
- Surgical recovery
- General unwinding
Maya Abdominal Therapy – Arvigo® Technique
Supporting reproductive and digestive wellness, this external non-invasive manipulation technique is used to release physical, mental and spiritual tension, repositions internal organs that may have shifted and opens up energy pathways to allow the flow of blood, lymph, nerve and qi within the body. The Arvigo® Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy address the position and health of the pelvic, reproductive and abdominal organs in both men and women.
Maja is passionate about educating clients, wherever they happen to be on their life journey so they are more informed about their wellness and feel more empowered to make better choices for themselves – benefitting their personal wellness today and the wellness of their generations that follow.